Ticket1.eu is a ticketing platform for the organizers of events or providers of services and other activities (hereinafter the “promoters”), and its provider acts as the authorized ticket agent of the promoters, as well as in respect of all tickets you purchase from this website. By entering this website you also agree with the terms and conditions of the Ticket1.eu platform provider located on https://www.ticket1.eu/terms
Ticket1.eu websites and domains, including www.ticket1.eu, and all of the webpages, subdomains, country level domain variants and subparts of those websites (collectively, our “Site”), all of the services available on or through the Site or otherwise provided by us (including our application programming interfaces), and all of our free mobile applications, including without limitation, Ticket1.eu Crowd and the Ticket1.eu ScanTix (collectively, the “Applications”) are offered, maintained and provided by Ticket1.eu. We refer to all of these as our “Ticketing Services.”
Through the Ticketing Services, Ticket1.eu provides a simple and quick means for registered users who are event organizers, planners and charitable organizations (“Organizers”) to create event registration, speaker profile, organizer profile, fundraising and other webpages related to their events, to promote those pages and events to visitors or browsers on the Ticketing Services and to sell tickets and registrations (or issue free registrations), solicit donations and sell merchandise related to those events to users who wish to make purchases, registrations or donations from or to such events (including to free events) (“Attendees”). We refer to Organizers, Attendees and other visitors and browsers of the Ticketing Services collectively as “Users” or “you.”
The Ticketing Services are being provided to you by, and you are entering into these Terms of Service with, Lucky People S.R.O., a European Company Registered in the Czech Republic with our offices located in Jaurisova 515/4, 14000 Praha, Czech Republic registered in the Register of Associations maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 284628 and Company Registration Number: 06576087 (“Ticket1.eu”).
For purposes of these Terms of Service, Ticket1.eu, shall be referred to as “Ticket1.eu,” “us,” “we” or “our.”
All payment transactions are processed through Ticket1.eu platform. All monies you pay for tickets or other services will be held by Ticket1.eu provider on trust for the respective promoters at all times. In case you are buying tickets for Boat Party Budapest the following applies:
Boat Party Budapest and this website boatpartybudapest.com are managed by Crazy Giraffe SRO, a European Company with its registered seat at Prague, Czech Republic – Jaurisova 515/4, 14000 Praha, Czech Republic registered in the Register of Associations maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 284628 and Company Registration Number: 005663423(hereinafter “Boat Party Budapest”), and is powered by Ticket1.eu platform.
Boat Party Budapest General Rules
This information relates to all tickets for ticket cruises on the river Danube and connected docks and waterways, operated by Crazy Giraffe SRO and sold by Lucky People S.R.O. on behalf of other operators.
In purchasing tickets for cruises, from events operated by Crazy Giraffe SRO , you the client are accepting the terms and conditions within this document. Any ticket/reservation holder or passenger will be referred to as “the client” from here on.
1. All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the cruise. To board the vessel the client must have a confirmed reservation/ticket which is valid for the date and package booked and be over the age of 18 years old.
2. Full payment in cleared funds must be received by the Boat Party Budapest in advance of the date of the ticket cruise. Once full payment has been made, no refunds shall be given, except when you purchase flexible ticket.
3. Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
4. Due to the nature of the event, there will be a limited number of tables and chairs which will be available on a first come first served basis.
5. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive early so as not to miss your booking slot. No refunds will be made to latecomers.
6. Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at the Crazy Giraffe SRO discretion, except when you purchase flexible ticket and without prejudice.
7.Crazy Giraffe SRO do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
8. No food or drink may be brought on to any ticket cruise.
9.Crazy Giraffe SRO reserves the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control, to cancel the booking, but Crazy Giraffe SRO will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
10. If the Client has any comments during the cruise the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time of the ticket cruise and then re-stated in writing to the office no later than 3 days after the date of the ticket cruise. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify Crazy Giraffe SRO organizator organizer and the operator from the payment of any compensation.
- Addittional terms and conditions
- Boat Party Budapest promotes responsible drinking and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who’s clearly intoxicated.
- Boat Party Budapest is not responsible for lost belongings. Take care of your valuables.
- Boat Party Budapest will not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents. You are entering the boat at your own risk.
- Boat Party Budapest reserves the right to modify its terms and conditions at any time.
- Its your responsibility to follow the group when we are walking towards the venues. If you get lost you will not be refunded.
- Open bar
- Customers have the option to purchase a ticket with “Unlimited Drinks” . The drinks will be provided on board during the boat cruise, by the bar. Drinks to be received include draft beer, red wine, white wine, and sparkling wine.
- Free drinks are provided in the following volume:
- Draft beer 0,3 l
- Wine 0,2 l
- Sparkling wine 0,02 l
- Only one drink per person every time you come to the bar.
- Alcoholic beverages are served only to people minimum 18 years old.
- If you have Basic Boat Party Ticket and you would like to go upgrade to unlimited drinks? Just show up at 22:00 and pay the difference (Subject to Availability).
Right to unlimited drinks and entrance to after party will be lost in case of inappropriate, violent, wasteful or abusive behaviour.
- After party and Boat Party
- Boat Party Budapest customers have to follow the rules provided by the after party club as well as the Boat.
- The after-party club and the Boat will reserve the right to enforce their dress code upon entry.
- Clearly intoxicated people will not be allowed entry to the after-party club nor on the Boat.
- Entrance to After-Party is Free ONLY when you arrive with the group.
- Flexible tickets
1. Customers have the option to purchase Flexible ticket. (Denominated Flexi-Ticket on the booking page)
2. Flexible ticket allows you to either:
(i) change date of your booking or
(ii) cancel the booking and get a 100 % refund for the original ticket price minus a flat fee of €5 per ticket, if you change or cancel the booking no later than 24 hours before the planned start of the event. For example, if you book a ticket for an event starting at 8 pm, you have until 8pm the previous day to either (i) change the booking or (ii) cancel the booking and get a 100 % refund for the original ticket price minus a flat fee of €5 per ticket.
3. Please note that the Flexible ticket allows changing the date of the booking, if the new booking covers the same services. If apart from the requested change of date you require more services than originally paid for, you will be asked to pay the price difference.
4. Please keep in mind that the flexible tickets may cost more than non-flexible tickets. However, what you get in return is the peace of mind that you will get most of your money back if you cancel your booking.
Conduct by a guest that is prejudicial to the reputation and character of Boat Party Budapest may result in suspension or expulsion of such guest. Such conduct may include inappropriate, violent, wasteful or abusive behaviour. An expelled guest will loose Boat Party Budapest wristband, the right to unlimited drinks and entrance to after party. Expelled guest has not right to a refund. Any guest who wilfully remove, damage or destroy any property belonging to the Boat Party Budapest or their partners will be liable for damages and to expulsion.
- The Attraction may cancel the Purchase Contract in the event of one or more of the followings
1. When the Attraction is fully booked and no tickets are available;
2. When the guest is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the applicable laws or be against the public order;
3. When the guest is deemed to be a designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members,” a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”);
4. When the guest is a corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of the Antisocial Forces;
5. When the guest is a corporation or other group with a board member or director who is a member of the Antisocial Forces;
6. When the guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
7. When the Attraction is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
8. When the Attraction is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
9. When the guest is deemed liable to behave in a manner that will cause serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Attraction;
10. When the guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that causes serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Attraction;
11. When the guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that interferes with the execution of operation of the Attraction by its board member(s) or personnel;
12. When the guest is deemed liable to carry hazardous objects (stoves and other ignitable devices, petroleum fuels, etc.), drugs or substances the possession or usage of which is legally prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations, or toxic materials to people;
13. When there is any other justifiable reason.